Saturday, February 10, 2007

Avatars a big issue in keynote session

KENNESAW, Ga. --- Should you smile or frown on your AVATAR.? Here’s a question that I haven’t heard discussed before.

Just this week I was looking online for how to change, update your Avatar, the photo that you use when you post to discussion board.

Today, I’ve heard discussion about why this whole issue of what your Avatar says about you.

My first experience with an Avatar was on the Tuscaloosa News discussion board and they seemed to only lame generic graphics. I wanted to use my real photo.

“Ultimately there’s a huge amount of innovation to be done there,” said Christopher Klaus, the founder and CEO of Kaneva, an Atlanta-based social entertainment world.

Klaus’s session is in the question-and-answer stage now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home