Saturday, February 10, 2007

Good Morning from SoCon07?


KENNESAW, Ga.-- It's already after 11am (nice to be in REAL time-- Eastern time today) and I'm sitting in a roomful of enthusiasts about social networking, the next thing for the Web and virtual communities.

I rolled out of bed at 3 a.m. Central Time to make the three-hour drive over from Tuscaloosa, Ala. to Kennesaw State University for the SoCon 07: the Unconference.

Even though I've been sick most of this week, the cold and pain medication the doctor gave me yesterday worked well and I'm at about 80 percent today.

Boy I'm glad I came over. I'll be posting from here at least a couple more times today.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow you win the ironman award for getting up that early to come to the conference. I hope you had a good time at the event.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home